Registrations are open for the following training:
- DBT Skills Essentials - Monday 13th and Tuesday 14th May 2019 in Auckland. This two-day event covers the fundamentals of Dialectical Behaviour Therapy skills as well as how to set up and run a group, teach skills and overcome some common skills group problems. Click here for more information and to register online.
(Note: if you have already regsitered for this training please disregard this notice.)
Save the date:
- Enhancing Your Individual DBT practice – 2nd and 3rd September 2019 in Auckland. This advanced 2-day DBT training is for practitioners who are keen to (1) enhance their adherence to the DBT model, with a focus on individual therapy, and (2) enhance their abilities to provide effective consultation to other team members as a result of reviewing session recordings. Places will be limited. Registrations open soon.
Other training in 2019 - dates and location to be confirmed:
- Introduction to DBT - A two-day workshop for mental health professionals who wish to acquaint themselves with the treatment or who are considering further training in DBT. Dates September 2019 - to be confirmed.
- DBT Skills Essentials - A two-day event covering the fundamentals of Dialectical Behaviour Therapy skills. As noticed above. Dates November 2019 - to be confirmed.
South Island training?
- We are interested in running more training in the South Island and would like to gauge interest in us providing training in Christchurch in the second half of 2019. This would most likely be the September 'Introduction to DBT' or the November 'Skill Essentials training'. If you have an interest in a Christchurch event please contact us or reply to this email to let us know.