- You must register as a “user” of the NZCCP website in order to use the forums. To do this, go to “Forum Access” and register.
- Registration is open to anyone, but improper use may result in being removed from the user list
- In order to prevent registrations from spam users, please use a “sensible” user name (ie. one that can be recognised as a real name) and complete the box with the “captcha” code in it.
- Once registered, you will receive an email with a password. Use this to login – you can then change your password to one you will remember and begin using the forum.
- Using the Forums
- Access the forum by using either the “access forum” menu item on any page of the site or the link for forum access at the top of this page.
- Once logged in to the forum, use the “user control panel” to set your preferences, profile, own password etc.
- Use the links to navigate around the forums and topics within each forum.
- To be notified of new posts, “subscribe” to that forum or topic (see link at bottom left of forum or topic)
- You will only be able read and create posts for the discussions you are entitled to view.
- If you want new Forums or topics created, contact Caroline firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Caroline with any issues: email@example.com
- If you want a discussion forum set up which is only accessible to a specific, limited audience, contact Caroline giving your username, a name for the forum and who you want included. Names can always be added or subtracted later
Let’s hear from you NOW!