- Join a supportive team of professionals with strong clinical practice ethics
- Ability to work in the community with a wide variety of cases.
- Professional development and career development opportunities
Clinical or Registered Psychologists - based in Palmerston North, Napier and Wellington
Therapist/Counsellor - based in Napier
Come join our team supporting people towards psychological wellness
What we need
We are currently seeking experienced psychologists, therapists / counsellors to be part of our team. We foster a culture of learning where our specialists can support and learn from one another.
Who are we?
As part of Explore Specialist Advice, Gains Wellness and Psychology provides personalised assessment and treatment of a wide range of psychological issues. A trusted name in the regions we service, our team supports people wanting to move towards psychological wellness and recovery. Our mental health service accepts private paying clients and also works closely with funders such as ACC, GPs, Police and the Courts and a variety of organisations including schools and other businesses. We see clients across the spectrum of age groups and can guarantee a workload that will be interesting and varied.
What you will do
Your role will involve being responsible for undertaking assessments and therapy of a range of mild to moderate emotional health difficulties including long term sensitive claims work through ACC.
We support people wanting to move towards psychological wellness and recovery across the spectrum of age groups.
Role requirements include:
- A minimum of two years' clinical experience
- Experience in assessing and treating a wide range of mental health difficulties
- Experience in the assessment and treatment of young people (preferable)
- Full Membership as relevant to registration (NZPB, NZAC or NZAP)
- Willingness to become ACC registered to provide ISSC services
- A full NZ driver's licence.
We are committed to enhancing the wellbeing of our clients, and their whanau/families and communities.We are a passionate and supportive team that fosters an environment that encourages innovative thinking and ideas.
We offer excellent clinical support and development that will assist you to build on your career aspirations, experience and development.
Want to know more about this exciting opportunity? For a confidential discussion please call Vicky Miers on 021 673439
Please apply via our website including a CV and a cover letter. https://careers.healthcarenz.co.nz/home
Applications Close: 14th February 2019 at 5pm.
Please bear in mind all applicants must be a NZ Resident/Citizen or have a valid NZ work permit.