- Do you aspire to be part of a rapidly growing, innovative and exciting organisation?
- Full or Part time positions
Explore is the Ministry of Health’s national provider of behaviour support sevrices in New Zealand and we employ over 180 specialists, including 70 psychologists, throughout the country. We’re currently expanding our mental health service.
This is an opportunity to be part of a team delivering CBT based therapeutic support to young people aged between 18-25 who are experiencing mild to moderate mental health issues. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a new way of delivering mental health services in New Zealand.
We are currently seeking clinical psychologists in the Wellington region. There are three positions we are recruiting for:
- Therapy delivery: providing CBT and third wave therapies to young people with mild to moderate mental health issues
- Supervision: providing professional supervision to psychologists and mental health practitioners
- Service development: leading the design and development of a new mental health service with national reach
Explore is part of Healthcare of New Zealand Holdings Limited. As Explore’s General manager and a registered clinical psychologist I’ve focused on creating a team where people are respected and can work autonomously. I also believe in creating a culture of learning where our specialists can support and learn from one another. At Explore we recognise the importance of work/life balance which is why we provide a work place with flexibility. Explore provides you with the tools to be able to work in the office, your home or wherever is most appropriate.
We pride ourselves on providing competitive salaries; supervision and professional development and progression to ensure you can deliver the best support for our clients and achieve successful outcomes.
If you are a driven and a self-motivated professional, enjoy working for a person-centred company working towards a shared vision to create real change; want to be part of influencing the wider mental health sector, and like giving back to your community and being part of a supportive professional team with a positive culture then apply.
What our staff say:
- "People at Explore really care about our clients"
- "We're trusted to do our job and treated like professionals"
- "Flexibility - other organisations talk about it but Explore actually does it - That wasn't something I expected before I came here"
- "I have never felt so respected, so trusted and so welcomed into a team and work place."
Want to know more about what exciting work Explore does?
Please apply via our website including a CV and cover letter.
For further information please contact Sean Versteegh on 027 241 9654 or 0800 000 421
Applications close: 18 February 2019 at 5pm