Wellington, Hamilton and Dunedin
APM is looking for a Clinical Psychologists or Neuropsychologists to support our multidisciplinary work on Concussion, Training for Independence and Pain Management services. This is a unique opportunity to join a rapidly growing, dynamic company with the benefit of the stability and security of being in an employed position!
We are looking for people with enthusiasm and passion for delivering an amazing service to their clients; enjoy working as part of a team and with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Based in either Wellington, Hamilton or Dunedin you will have the variety of a mixed caseload working with clients of all ages and backgrounds with a variety of clinical presentations. Experience in some or all of the following areas: anxiety, depression, concussion/brain injury, complex mental health, pain management, trauma is required.
Whilst this is advertised as a full-time role, we would also be interested to hear from candidates interested in a part-time or contractor role.
- The relevant tertiary qualification in Psychology
- Registration with the NZ Psychologists Board under the “clinical” scope
- Professional body membership e.g. NZ Psychological society (NZPS), NZ College of Clinical Psychologists (NZCCP) or an international professional body acceptable to ACC.
- Current Annual Practising Certificate from NZ Psychology Board
- Minimum of 3 years’ post graduate experience/clinical background
- A positive "Can-Do" attitude, a willingness to learn, and a healthy sense of humour.
APM is a rapidly growing global health and employment services company with more than 5,000 employees serving over 350,000 people each year throughout ten countries. In New Zealand, APM holds a number of contracts with ACC, MSD, NZDF and also private employers to provide a range of services including Vocational and Community Rehabilitation, Pain and Injury Management, Workplace Health, Allied Health Intervention and Employment Services. Join the team dedicated to enabling better lives!
Benefits and culture:
- A highly competitive package depending on experience.
- Company car provided for a full-time employee.
- Opportunity to work autonomously with a team support structure available
- A fantastic opportunity to further develop your career in an exciting field of work.
- Reimbursement of APC and Professional Membership if engaged as an employee.
- At APM we strive for good work life balance with opportunity for flexible working options.
Our mission is to create positive change and enable better lives. Our values underpin our work – integrity, customer focus, respect, empathy, achievement, teamwork and enthusiasm.
If this sounds like you, apply online at www.apm-nz.co.nz with your CV and covering letter. If you want to have a confidential chat about the role, please phone Rowena on 021 786 524.
All correspondence will be kept strictly confidential. We are keen to fill this position as soon as a suitable candidate is identified. Applications will be reviewed as they are received so don't delay!
You must have existing rights to live and work in New Zealand or be in the process of obtaining this to be considered for this role.