Northland District Health Board advocates for affirmative action and actively seeks Māori into our workforce to reflect the community we serve.
We are seeking applications from suitably qualified psychologists to work in our Whangarei Community Adult Mental Health and Addiction Service. We are looking for someone who is committed to working with adults experiencing moderate to severe mental health difficulties. At least one day per week will be dedicated to working with the Kaipara community adult mental health and addiction team. This will be a challenging role for someone who is enthusiastic about their work and who is keen to make a difference.
The position is within a supportive multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural setting and offers an interesting career within the beautiful Northland environment. You will be providing a range of psychological services including comprehensive assessments, intervention plans and therapy.
The successful candidate will:
- Be registered with the NZ Psychologists Board and have a current practicing certificate.
- Have experience in psychological assessment using a range of assessment tools with adults who have mental health and addiction difficulties.
- Have experience delivering a range of evidence-informed psychological interventions.
- Be committed to cultural and ethical competence.
- Work well within a multidisciplinary team.
If you require further information about the position, please contact Odette Miller, Psychology Professional Advisor on 021 471 121 or via email Odette.Miller@northlanddhb.org.nz
Or Sarah Robinson, Acting Team Leader on 021 830 664 or via email Sarah.Robinson@northlanddhb.org.nz
Vacancy No: AH20-102
Closes: 18 September 2020
Job Description and Official Application Form are available from our website, www.northlanddhb.org.nz/careers/vacancies.aspx or by contacting Recruitment Officer,
Tel: +64 9 430 4101 ext 60689, Email: email@example.com; Postal: c/o Northland District
Health Board, Private Bag 9742, Whangarei 0148, New Zealand