Kidz Therapy (established in 2008) is based in the central Auckland suburb of Morningside, and seek a registered psychologist to work with our well established multi-disciplinary team of psychologists, speech language therapists and occupational therapists. Alongside therapy we offer children and adult courses and workshops. Kidz Therapy is based in a commercial building near Kingsland and we have the capacity for therapy, small and large groups to attend workshops/seminars.
Our retention of team members is very high, our motto of “everyone counts” extends to all our clients and families, our team members and well just everyone!
Is this for you?
Are you a dynamic, dedicated person thinking about a change of workplace; maybe to part-time or a return to work, maybe you want to try private practice or maybe you don’t need or want the responsibility of a full-time role or perhaps you have existing clients and are looking to change your current therapy space and/or pick up more clients. Do you want to try something different, looking for new opportunities in your career pathway? Then this, initial contract one-day a week, to start with - will definitely appeal to you. The capacity for more hours/days is very likely.
What do we seek?
We are seeking expressions of interest from an experienced psychologist (3-5 years plus) to join our supportive Kidz Therapy team. Have a read and see if you this sounds like you. Can you?
- Provide evidence-based assessments for children/young people age 4-20 plus years
- Make sound judgements based on your assessments in order to provide high quality age-appropriate therapy for children, young people and families
- Undertake a range of therapies such as CBT, ACT, DBT, Sand tray/Art therapy etc., (not exclusive)
- Liaise with parents/schools and be a collaborative team player
- Facilitate groups of children/young people, although this is not a deal clincher
- Work collaboratively with other agencies/professionals/schools and other members of our team
- Effectively communicate and have great relationship skills and responsive communication methods
- Be flexible and willing to accommodate change
Does this sound like you?
If you have Registration as a Psychologist (Clinical/Counselling/Developmental/Child etc.) and have a current APC then please send your expression of interest or if you seek further information please do not hesitate to contact Marie (Practice Manager) firstname.lastname@example.org or call 021 295 0089
We look forward to hearing from you before Friday 17th July