Are you looking for a new role in a supportive, well-resourced and highly regarded private practice? Then come to Brunswick, Melbourne to join our team! We support caring and compassionate psychologists to deliver highest-quality client care. Budget available for relocation costs.
Who are we?
Seed Psychology is a unique inner Melbourne clinic that supports caring and compassionate psychologists to deliver highest-quality client care. We are renowned for our warm, lively and supportive team environment, 18 wonderful psychologists, and a second-to-none administrative support team. At Seed, our objective is to provide a service that improves our client's wellbeing and life satisfaction, encourages their personal growth, and renews confidence in themselves and their future. 'Growth, Renewal, and Wellbeing’…
Due to expansion, we’re currently looking for a warm, passionate and skilled psychologist to join our team in Brunswick. 3 -5 days preferred.
What we offer
At Seed we make it our priority to ensure your time with us is incredibly rewarding with a host of benefits
- Growth -be welcomed into a warm and supportive team environment to help you flourish and grow within the private practice setting.
- Receive the support of a dedicated Clinical Team Leader, providing individual and group supervision, learning and professional development opportunities tailored to suit your needs.
- Be supported by our dedicated and vibrant administration team, including our office manager, who are there to help 6 days a week.
- Benefit from innovative and well-established procedures to ensure your day-to-day is seamless, allowing you to completely focus on therapeutic care.
- Make use of an easy to navigate and advanced IT infrastructure with a dedicated help-desk team.
- Renewal -Be part of a welcoming and warm collegial team culture with a strong emphasis on peer supervision, team meetings, and regular social events. We genuinely value support and connection to complement the therapeutic work we do.
- Share in a very strong and well-established referral base. With over 12 years in the local area, we have developed close working relationships with GPs, psychiatrists and allied health professionals. This of course also means you’ll be busy all year round, with no ‘slow’ periods.
- Wellbeing -Promotion of flexible working arrangements and an appreciation of work-life balance to enhance personal wellbeing. Onsite and remote work options to suit your needs.
- Plenty of opportunities to develop your skills more broadly or cultivate a particular area of interest.
- Highly competitive remuneration
- Budget for relocation costs available
Not to mention, the opportunity to work from an expansive, light filled space, set within a beautifully renovated art deco period home. Brunswick East is also home to amazing cafes (with good coffee of course!), close to the CBD and ample all-day parking.
What we’re looking for
To be successful at Seed, you will ideally have:
· Postgraduate qualifications in psychology
· Registration with the Psychology Board of Australia or eligibility to register
· Eligibility to provide Medicare psychological services – we can assist with your application
· Desirable- previous clinical/consulting experience working in a hospital, consultancy, and/or private practice
· Ability to work independently, with strong organisational and time management skills
· Ability to work with short, medium and longer-term client presentations, and a variety of presenting difficulties
Want to learn more?
How to apply?